Chief Product & Technology Officer at Upmin Group (d/w/m)
The Upmin Group is one of the fastest-growing proptech startups in Europe. Our vision is to realize the property management of the future now - and to make it simple, efficient, and accessible everywhere through digitization and consolidation. To achieve this, we develop digital platforms and innovative processes. This is how we connect owners and tenants, banks and brokers to craftsmen and many other service providers in a central, digital ecosystem. Upmin is backed by strong investors such as Scout24,BitStone Capital and Swiss Life as well as renown angels like Christian Angermayer (Apeiron) or Jannes Fischer (P3A Ventures)
This is the opportunity to redefine the German property management market as we are rapidly scaling.
What we need from you:
- Design & develop the operating system of the future for the property management business leveraging latest digital technologies.
- Build tech solutions to automate complex processes, mine data & processes to unfold undiscovered potential, redefine the property management role by leveraging artificial intelligence, APIs and Big Data.
- Define and strategically develop the upmin tech stack, including central data management, system integration as well as internal and external frontends.
- Lead, recruit and build up our tech organisation, including career path, role definition and defining the required skill matrix.
- Work hand in hand with the executive team to establish a technology & product strategy that brings upmin to the forefront of all property managers.
What you need to bring:
- Senior profile with in-depth knowledge of tech and a good view of the product environment.
- Experience in tech start-ups or innovative Tech companies.or with strategy consultancy companies are a plus
- Track record of successful development and delivery of tech solutions in the B2B environment (additional B2C experience is a plus) - ideally experience with APIs.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to drive innovation and identify emerging technologies that can be leveraged to enhance the company’s products and services
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Desire to shape the property management of the future with a motivated team.
- Fluent English language skills & at least basic German would be nice to have.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for our success. We as a team can only unlock our potential if you feel secure, valued, and respected as an individual. We welcome you home just as you are. Bring your true self to our team which is a safe space for everyone with all gender and sexual identities, skin colors, ethnic origins, citizenships, ethnicities, religions and beliefs, disabilities, ages, or marital status.
For requests regarding equal opportunities in our recruiting practices, please contact [email protected].