Senior Employee Tech Engineer – Collaboration Team (f/d/m)
Scout24 is a listed tech company that has been revolutionising digital marketplaces for over 20 years. With ImmoScout24, we have been successfully bringing together owners, agents and other services with users. Our know-how and diverse services ensure market transparency and make hard decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality. We need your support here.
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues, but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
Who we are:
Employee Tech, Scout24’s internal IT department, is a fun, easily approachable, diverse, team of engineers, document, product and project managers. The Collaboration team is a critical part of Employee Tech. Our focus is to enable all employees of Scout24 and its subsidiaries to achieve their goals, by software, applications & service integrations.
Our Collaboration Team is responsible for implementing and managing the organization's collaboration platform and web-based collaborative communication tools. We make sure employees have the tools they need to collaborate effectively and be productive. We build and administer state of the art in-house IT services, always communicating and listening to our customers. We work closely within the Employee Tech organisation and with stakeholders across all of Scout24. Scout24 employees are the focus of all we do.
What we need from you:
- Bring broad technical expertise to the team as a senior engineer
- Clear communication and active listening
- Challenge our day-to-day processes and propose optimized solutions
- Maintain and engage future developments
- Implement automation
- Support & guide users in solving their technical challenges
- Document feature requests and implementations
- Create and support multiple integration projects
- Develop and established documented workflows
What we need you to bring:
- A strong passion for technological systems (Enterprise software and hardware)
- Practical experience in business development or technology
- Experience in troubleshooting software issues
- A spark for collaborative systems
- Motivation to challenge the status quo, and to understand processes end-to-end.
- Ability to work agile and independently with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication in English
Specific Skill Set:
- Experience in administration of environments based on Microsoft 365 services and ensure their smooth operation
- Technically supervise the Infrastructure work stream of Atlassian products and services
- Be responsible for SharePoint and other filesharing systems to facilitate migration projects
- Ensure full compliance with our Corporate Policies
- Investigate and optimize operations by developing PowerShell routines and API integrations
- SaaS tool administration (Jira, Confluence, Slack, Teams, Zoom, Salesforce, Talkdesk, Navision, Netsuite, Workday, Calendly, etc)
- Communicate with stakeholders during collaboration of implemented solutions
- Interact with third party vendors
Your Skills And Experiences:
- Completed training as an IT specialist or educational degree in (business) informatics with 10+ years of professional IT experience
- Profound knowledge of and practical project experience with Microsoft 365 products, and SaaS business tools
- Experience in the area of other Microsoft 365 products like OneDrive, SharePoint, Security & Governance
- Team-player attitude with strong customer and service orientation
- Interest in large-scale and complex project environments
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
We offer modern offices with a hybrid working model, ideally situated near public transportation. The position is based in Berlin directly adjacent to the Hauptbahnhof, flexible working hours, gym, and a subsidized canteen.
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.