Senior Frontend Engineer (d/f/m) Vermietet. de
ImmoScout24 has been revolutionizing the real estate market for over 20 years. In 2021 it was joined by Vermietet. de in a new partnership. At Vermietet. de we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in just a few years. With our market-leading property management product for private landlords and the support of our powerful partner ImmoScout24, we are creating the largest digital ecosystem for the property sector in Germany.
We are building solutions for a market that has been completely overlooked to date. We invented the first cloud-based platform for private landlords and want to take it beyond the boundaries of technology and customer experience. Vermietet. de already represents the largest rental community, hundreds of thousands of customers, and an international, highly motivated team. Join us in shaping the future of real estate!
What you can expect from us
- An international and dynamic team with flat hierarchies, encouraging individual ownership and responsibility
- The newest tools and hardware
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Penthouse office over two floors with rooftop terrasse in a prime location at Berlin Alexanderplatz, beers and your favorite drinks included
- Growing choice of benefits (e.g. corporate ticket, gym membership, personal training, Swapfiets)
- Fun activities and events
- Support with relocation and Visa, if needed
What we need from you
We are looking for an engineer (d/f/m) who will drive the development of the most complex features of our product. You love to design applications and to work with complex domains. You are a good analyst who makes decisions about architecture tradeoffs, and you are excited about our domain and mission. We expect you to help us to build a simple and efficient organization with a flat hierarchy and a productive environment. Check our tech radar on GitHub so that you know the languages, frameworks, and techniques that we use.
- Build and maintain state-of-the-art architecture
- Prototype and deliver the features of our product
- Ensure reliable delivery of our roadmap
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Proactively discover and understand the product
What you need to bring
- You already took part in the development of several complex customer facing products
- You are a great frontend developer. You have a deep understanding of modern frontend frameworks and their core concepts. We have a modern Micro-Frontend based architecture with React at its core, but are committed to keeping our tech stack evergreen
- State management, component-based architecture, functional programming, micro-frontends, and other concepts are known to you and you have experience with some of them
- You are an advocate of testing and are eager to promote good testing practices among your team members
- You strive to deliver an amazing user experience to customers who use the products that you build
- You want to challenge the status quo in the world of frontend development and believe there is a better way to build great software
- You speak fluently English
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.