Senior Network Engineer
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
We are looking for a Network Engineer with a background in the implementation, configuration, and operational network. Our team's mission statement is to provide our customers with reliable network access to our products and services. As part of the team you’ll be working with a variety of products such as, Cisco, Fortigate, Checkpoint, PulseSecure and AWS, plus a routing protocol such as BGP to help deliver on our mission statement. Some exposure to security end of thing is also welcome.
What we need from you
- Administration of the Internet Edge & Backbone global IP network, L2 and L3
- Design of an efficient and flexible network plan and architect.
- Configuration and maintenance of current network servers at AWS.
- Maintenance of network infrastructure for the current network locations.
- Configuration and maintenance of firewalls and VPN tunnels.
- Drive continual improvement, both technological and process, of the network.
- Working closely with network team to support and resolve network problems.
- Participating in an on-call roster to provide 24x7 support coverage
What you need to bring
- 8-10+ years of experience working as a network engineer in industry.
- Bachelor‘s/Master‘s Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, IT, information systems, and telecommunications.
- Experienced in network maintenance and routing and switching configuration; Cisco, Dell.
- Experience with VPN and Firewall setup; PulseSecure, Fortigate, Checkpoint.
- Solid understanding of network topology, IP subnets, VLANs, WLANs.
- Experience with cloud based dashboard; Meraki, AWS, Azure.
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with Internet scale BGP routing.
- Experience with Meraki APs dashboard, cloud based technologies.
- Experience with network documentation; Netbox.
- Experience with network monitoring technologies such as SNMP, PRTG.
- Familiarity with network security and security protocols.
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.