Senior Platform Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure(d/f/m)
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at ImmoScout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosopy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to grow with us and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
As Platform Engineer in the Cloud Infrastructure team, you will be part of an agile group of Platform Engineers who are enabling developers to easily run their applications in a consistent and reliable way by providing the compute-platform, that meets the networking, persistence and compute needs their applications have. This platform is built on top of AWS (Amazon Web Services), as well as popular open- source solutions such as Kubernetes and AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit).
What you need to bring :
- In-depth knowledge of cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and their services and APIs
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes microservices architectures and internal components
- Confident presentation and strong influence skills - able to adapt level and style to the audience
- Proficiency in modern programming languages - preferably Golang, Kotlin, Typescript or Python
- Values good API design and clean code
- Experience with AWS CDK (nice to have)
- Experience with designing and operating a network architecture in the cloud including load-balancing (AWS ALBs), CDNs (AWS Cloudfront) and logically isolated virtual networks (AWS VPCs) (nice to have)
What we need from you :
- Develop state-of-the art tools and services around cloud Kubernetes, networking and IaC
- Support the company wide adoption of your team’s products and cloud technologies
- Solve challenging problems in a distributed system serving millions of customers
- Apply product development thinking when developing the tools and services of your team
- Be a mentor and share your knowledge in blog posts and at meetups and conferences
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.