Software (Fullstack) Engineer (f/d/m)- Trust & Safety
Our philosopy here is simple: We want to build the best digital real estate platform, and we would like you to help us achieve this!
Join our Trust & Safety team to keep Scout24 a safe and trustworthy real-estate ecosystem for all participants.
We apply automation and AI to protect our customers from spam, phishing, and fraud. We are looking for an experienced full stack or backend software engineer to join our growing team.
If this sounds interesting to you, we‘d love to have you applying!
What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually
- Ultra-modern, sustainable office spaces, perfectly adapted to our working life
- There are subsidies for company pension schemes
- How do we keep ourselves on our toes? With fruit, coffee and a great gym
- You drive to work? No problem! We have parking spaces at the office
- You come to us by public transport or bike: We offer you a subsidy
- What are we doing for lunch? Dinner together and we also get a subsidy for that
- We are one team and we celebrate this through joint undertakings and events
What you will focus on:
- Designing resilient services and own them end to end, take part in on-call rotation
- Writing clean testable code across the stack, from user-facing frontend to data pipelines
- Collaborating with the diverse talented cross-functional team, that aims to create direct user impact
- Making data-driven decisions to keep our customers safe from fraud
- Proactively contributing to product and tech prioritization and strategy
- Constantly learning and adapt to new fraud patterns
We are excited to meet you if:
- Building event-driven microservices and RESTful APIs on JVM stack is what you are good at (we use Scala + Play Framework, Kotlin + Spring Boot, AWS SNS/SQS, Postgres, Elasticsearch)
- You have experience in continuous Delivery (we do trunk-based development in Git and build it with Jenkins)
- Cloud development and Infrastructure as Code is what you have been working on extensively (we use AWS CloudFormation)
- You have affinity for Web development (HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular or React.js) is a plus
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.