System Engineer (f/d/m)
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
What we need from you
- Provide best in class service to Scout Employees within our product and service team framework
- A great “can do” attitude to problem solving and being the employees' allies
- Broad technical skill set as well as a driven curiosity and passion to learn
- Proactively working towards availability, performance & IT security improvements
- Partake or coordinate change and incident management as well as constant service improvements
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers and other IT personnel for problem resolution
What you need to bring
- Multi OS understanding and knowledge. Including Apple Mac and Windows client and Servers. Linux knowledge advantageous.
- Good knowledge of mobile devices and management.
- Experience in standard office application especially for IAM, Collaboration and Communication systems like O365/Azure, Auth0, Du0 Security, Slack, Zoom etc as well as specialist applications for teams as needed.
- Standard basic networking knowledge like IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
- Expert technical understanding, with the ability to speak to engineers as well as internal customers.
- Eagerness for personal, team and business need continuous improvement (e.g. optimizing processes by automation) and never-ending curiosity for new tools and technologies
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.