What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
We are building a cutting-edge cloud experience for engineers on top of AWS. We run multiple teams developing an integrated suite of products, enabling a seamless experience developing, deploying and operating software at Scout24. These products include container platforms based on Kubernetes, developer experience tools like a service catalog, a cost dashboard or a service dashboard written in GoLang and Typescript, CI/CD servers based on Jenkins and AWS ECS, CLI tooling to make developer lives easier, various observability solutions and much more.
We are looking for a Cloud Platform Solutions Architect who is passionate about the developer experience. You want to make it as seamless as possible for Scout24 and ImmoScout24 developers to craft applications that delight home sellers, buyers, and renters. In this role, you will be the bridge between our platform teams and our product development community. Your aim will be two-fold: (1) help developers and product teams gain the best value and service from our internal Tech Platform*, and (2) provide platform teams better understanding of the operational, business, and technical needs of Product Engineering.
This is a brand-new role in Platform Engineering, so you will have the opportunity to shape it and make it your own.