We are looking for a Developer Advocate who is passionate about the developer experience and making it as easy as possible for developers to craft applications that delight home sellers, buyers and renters.
As a Developer Advocate in Platform Engineering, you’ll help Scout24 developers be successful with our Tech Platform. By acting as a bridge between platform teams and the product development community at Scout24 and ImmoScout24, you’ll advocate for developers and product teams (engineers, managers and product managers) by helping them gain the best value and service from the Tech Platform and by helping platform teams understand the business and operational needs and technical challenges of product teams.
rm is an integrated suite of critical infrastructure products at Scout24 providing centralised tooling and expertise to enhance the productivity of developers by removing their need to be concerned about infrastructure. We have multiple teams developing this seamless experience. These products include container platforms, deployment infrastructure, CI/CD servers, monitoring and more.
is a new position for the Tech Platform and an opportunity to shape its evolution and success.
What we need from you:
- Provide advocacy and technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using the Tech Platform.
- Participate in and development of the Tech Platform.
- Optimize our feedback and support cycle.
- Share best practices around how to efficiently and reliably develop, build and run applications.
- Help craft and execute strategies to drive Scout24’s product teams’ adoption and use of Tech Platform products; pair with product engineers on their solutions
- Create and conduct training to transfer platform knowledge to the internal community
- Build relationships with key technical contributors within product teams to enable them to promote the Tech Platform