(Senior) CRM Manager - Salesforce (d/f/m)
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course).
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to D&I and Sustainability: Our team counts 53 nationalities, we engage in social activities and support charitable organizations through the year and our theme weeks around diversity, mental wellbeing and other social topics give us time and space to develop further in terms of D&I and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
What we need from you
- Your task is to further develop and maintain the CRM system Salesforce as a central part of the back office systems.
- You advise the departments on the improvement and introduction of new Salesforce features
- You implement cross-departmental automation projects and process improvements
- You provide the best possible support for internal system users
- You contribute your ideas to the strategic further development of the CRM systems in the team
- You are responsible for CRM system documentation and quality management
What you need to bring
- You are familiar with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration and know how to use common automation tools (especially Salesforce Flows).
- Ideally you can create reports and dashboards
- You know the standard Salesforce object model as well as the roles and rights concept
- You are a logic specialist, you think in processes and feel comfortable with large amounts of data
- Knowledge of data and system integration is an advantage
- You like to work independently and with great care
- You are extremely communicative, like to share your knowledge and naturally work together across functions
- First experiences in programming are a plus
- Very good German language skills is a plus
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for our success. We as a team can only unlock our potential if you feel secure, valued, and respected as an individual. We welcome you home just as you are. Bring your true self to our team which is a safe space for everyone with all gender and sexual identities, skin colors, ethnic origins, citizenships, ethnicities, religions and beliefs, disabilities, ages, or marital status.
For requests regarding equal opportunities in our recruiting practices, please contact [email protected].