Internship in Talent Acquisition Management
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course).
- Commitment to D&I and Sustainability: Our team counts 53 nationalities, we engage in social activities and support charitable organizations through the year and our theme weeks around diversity, mental wellbeing and other social topics give us time and space to develop further in terms of D&I and sustainability
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Start date: asap
Availability: 40 hours/ week
Duration: at least 6 months, ideally 12 months
How your role will look like:
- Coordination of our interviews to ensure a positive experience for our candidates
- Assisting with the preparation of various reports
- Responsibility for ensuring clear communication between hiring managers, talent acquisition team and candidates
- Managing our employer branding pages on Kununu and Glassdoor
What you need to succeed:
- You are ideally studying business administration, human resources, psychology or a similar course of study and have been enrolled for at least 12 months.
- You love data, psychology, tech companies and/or digital products
- You enjoy communicating professionally with stakeholders at different levels
- High level of self-reliance, structured thinking, reliability and commitment
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.