Senior Organizational and People Development Expert (d/f/m) in Voll- oder Teilzeit
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 1,060 colleagues and 58 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Work from abroad: Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from abroad for a few weeks per year (if it get along with business and team needs)
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (upon approval, as we prioritise the well-being of our employees and ensure that our dog policy is considerate of allergic individuals and prevents overcrowding on each office floor)
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Expert in Organizational and Leadership Development to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in driving Scout24’s success by designing and implementing effective organizational and leadership development strategies.
How your role will look like:
- Strategic Planning - Develop and implement comprehensive organizational and leadership development strategies that align with our business goals and objectives.
- Consulting - Collaborate with the different units of the company to assess their unique needs, challenges, and opportunities, and provide expert guidance and recommendations to drive organizational and leadership growth.
- Leadership Coaching - Deliver one-on-one and group coaching sessions to senior executives, managers, and emerging leaders, fostering their growth, self-awareness, and leadership effectiveness.
- Trainings and Workshops - Design, facilitate, and oversee leadership development programs, workshops, and training sessions to enhance leadership skills, team dynamics, and overall organizational effectiveness.
- Data analytics - Develop and implement metrics to measure the impact of leadership and organizational development initiatives, and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant experience (5+ years) in organizational and leadership development.
- University’s degree in a related field.
- Proven track record of successfully designing and implementing organizational and leadership development strategies.
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills, with certification in systemic and/or agile coaching preferred.
- Business acumen and the ability to translate company strategy into organizational and leadership development topics/projects.
- Process analysis and optimization, knowledge in agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Great project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport and get the buy-in for initiatives from different levels.
- High adaptability and resilience as well as he ability to build and maintain (internal) client relationships.
- A commitment to professional growth and continuous learning in the field of organizational and leadership development and beyond.
- Fluency in German and English
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als Scout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Wir können als Team nur dann unser Bestes geben, wenn du dich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlst. Wir heißen dich willkommen, so wie du bist. Bring dein wahres Ich mit in unser Team, das ein sicherer Raum für jede Person ist, mit allen geschlechtlichen und sexuellen Identitäten, Hautfarben, ethnischen Herkünften, Staatsbürgerschaften, Abstammungen, Religionen und Weltanschauungen, Behinderungen, Altern oder Familienständen.
Bei Anfragen zur Chancengleichheit in unseren Rekrutierungsprozessen wenden Sie sich bitte an [email protected].