Working Student Business Development - Strategy and M&A (d/f/m)
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Development: dedicated learning time per month for every employee, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- State of the art office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Hours: 20 hours/week
Desired starting date: immediately
Duration: at least 6 months (you must be enrolled for at least one more year at a recognised higher education institution and we ask you to indicate this when you apply)
How your role will look like:
- You support our team and the management board in dealing with strategic topics and investment decisions
- You support us in various M&A phases, incl. market research, deal initiation, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation, and post-merger integration for M&A targets in the real estate industry
- You support us in creating presentations for top management level
- You contribute your own ideas and are a full team member in a dynamic team
- Your personal commitment determines how much responsibility you take on during your time with us. Proactive is a core value of Scout24!
What you need to succeed:
- You are studying in technical, natural science or business administration program, have at least 2 semesters of study left and are in your end-stage of your bachelor or early master studies
- You have gained initial practical experience at home or abroad, ideally in the field of management consulting, investment banking, startups or the Internet/media industry
- You speak fluent English and German (both minimum C1 level)
- You like to work with numbers and enjoy cracking even complex and challenging tasks
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and small team
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Internet and technology affinity as well as enthusiasm for online business models
- A high level of curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to change things
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als Scout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Wir können als Team nur dann unser Bestes geben, wenn du dich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlst. Wir heißen dich willkommen, so wie du bist. Bring dein wahres Ich mit in unser Team, das ein sicherer Raum für jede Person ist, mit allen geschlechtlichen und sexuellen Identitäten, Hautfarben, ethnischen Herkünften, Staatsbürgerschaften, Abstammungen, Religionen und Weltanschauungen, Behinderungen, Altern oder Familienständen.
Bei Anfragen zur Chancengleichheit in unseren Rekrutierungsprozessen wenden Sie sich bitte an [email protected].