Analyst - Online Marketing (d/w/m)
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Marketing analytics team is embedded in the data science & analytics department of ImmoScout24 and reports to our head of data science.
What we need from you
- You work closely with the online marketing team and support them with data-driven analyses to evaluate paid channel performance and return on advertising spend
- You drive analytical projects to increase marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- You support in forecasts and strategic budget planning
- You engineer thoughtful, reliable and easy-to-use dashboards with our BI tool Micro Strategy
- You engage in data preparation tasks (importing / processing / cleaning) with SQL and Python code
- You support the implementation and debugging of tracking technology
What you need to bring
- Analytical mindset, ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in “how to work with data”, e.g. statistical methods, data preparation
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Google DV360, Facebook or Outbrain
- Good knowledge of current attribution modelling concepts and applications
- Fluency in processing, analyzing and visualizing data using various methods (e.g. BI tools, SQL, Python)
- Great understanding of eCommerce businesses (products & challenges)
- Very good language skills in English and optionally also in German
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.