ImmoScout24 has been revolutionising the real estate market for over 20 years. With successful products on our platform and services such as Flowfact, we are creating a digital ecosystem for the property sector in Germany and Austria. With our know-how and diverse services, we ensure market transparency and make complex decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at ImmoScout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosopy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to grow with us and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- Very modern office space in Munich to have a carefree work day
- From autumn 2020: Brand new smart offices at Berlin Central Station: https://vimeo.com/299487531
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
Together with your colleagues in a cross-functional team of six, you will build exciting new products for our professional property management customers as well as provide existing features to them by creating and maintaining public APIs.
What we need from you
- We use Java and Kotlin in the backend, but also TypeScript for serverless applications
- We use React in the frontend, but we also have some Angular to maintain
- We run in the Cloud (which in our case means AWS)
What you need to bring
- You have a passion for agiles software development with a sense of delivering it with quality, but without falling in love with your solution to an unreasonable extent.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude towards technical challenges
- You enjoy working together with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- You are willing to grow, get better every day and share your knowledge.
- You give and take feedback. It’s not always easy, but it’s the breakfast of champions.
- You coach your teammates as well as your stakeholders and take them to the next level with you
- If you realize something within your reach needs a leader, you seize the opportunity to have an impact beyond your individual code.
- Cake on your birthday. Muffins are tolerated.
Questions? Ibtehal is happy to help.
Ibtehal, Talent Acquisition Manager
Please be aware that we do not accept applications via e-mail.
To all recruitment agencies: Scout24 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes to our jobs team, Scout24 employees or any other organisation location. Scout24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin, color, ethnic origin, race, skin color, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.