Engineering Manager (d/f/m) - Communication
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at ImmoScout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosopy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to grow with us and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
What we need from you
- You care about the personal development of your team and its members. Hiring the right people and improving those you are responsible for is just as important as building and improving the products.
- You understand agile software development and getting projects delivered. You will gladly talk someone's ear off about the differences between Scrum, Kanban and Scrum-ban
- You have leadership skills that you use to inspire team members. A leader is there for the team, not to control the team. You know not only the "what" of the team's mission, but also the "why". This means you care about producing outcomes, not just output.
- A desire to work closely with the product owners and other teams.
What you need to bring
- You have knowledge is building out communication platforms and integrating them into existing services
- You have built and run systems that help communicate with users that help them have engaging conversations with the right people
- Working with a software team to build amazing products is a complex affair and you enjoy talking about the services, the processes and even the humans who build these products.
- You will look at our status quo - and then influence us to be better. And you have the belief that you are doing it for the right reasons.
- You have an engineering background and enjoy sparring with engineers
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Rasse, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.