Software (Fullstack) Engineer (f/d/m)
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Work from abroad: Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work up to 3 months in any country of the EU and up to 1 months outside of the EU if it gets along with the business and team needs.
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course).
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to D&I and Sustainability: Our team counts 53 nationalities, we engage in social activities and support charitable organizations through the year and our theme weeks around diversity, mental wellbeing and other social topics give us time and space to develop further in terms of D&I and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
How your role will look like:
- Designing resilient services and own them end to end, take part in on-call rotation
- Writing clean testable code across the stack, from user-facing frontend to data pipelines
- Collaborating with the diverse talented cross-functional team, that aims to create direct user impact
- Making data-driven decisions to keep our customers safe from fraud
- Proactively contributing to product and tech prioritization and strategy
- Constantly learning and adapt to new fraud patterns
What you need to succeed:
- Building event-driven microservices and RESTful APIs on JVM stack is what you are good at (we use Scala + Play Framework, Kotlin + Spring Boot, AWS SNS/SQS, Postgres, Elasticsearch)
- You have experience in continuous Delivery (we do trunk-based development in Git and build it with Jenkins)
- Cloud development and Infrastructure as Code is what you have been working on extensively (we use AWS CloudFormation)
- You have affinity for Web development (HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular or React.js) is a plus
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als ImmoScout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden an individuellen Eigenschaften, Talenten und Perspektiven in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Menschen können nur dann ihr Bestes geben, wenn sie sich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlen. Bei uns sind alle willkommen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität, sexueller Identität, Hautfarbe, ethnischer Herkunft, Staatsbürgerschaft, Abstammung, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder Familienstand.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, skin color, ethnic origin, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.