What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- From autumn 2020: Brand new smart offices at Berlin Central Station: https://vimeo.com/299487531
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager with a passion for developer experience and building productivity platforms to join the Platform Engineering product team. This role will focus on bringing design thinking, agile, and lean principles to solving everyday engineering problems and building tools and services that developers love.
a cutting-edge cloud experience for developer productivity on top of AWS. We run multiple teams developing an integrated suite of products, the Scout24 Tech Platform, enabling a seamless, self-service experience for developing, deploying and operating software at Scout24. These products include container platforms, deployment infrastructure, CI/CD servers, tooling for feature toggles, monitoring and more.