What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- From autumn 2020: Brand new smart offices at Berlin Central Station: https://vimeo.com/299487531
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager for Scout24’s Data Platform with a passion for building easy to use data ecosystems to join the Platform Engineering product team. The Scout24 Data Platform provides products, tooling and guidance to solve the data needs of our teams, helping them make decisions and build products to serve their customers more effectively.
Our AWS big data platform is based on a data lake in S3, ingests with Kinesis Firehose, Presto on EMR, MicroStrategy as BI tool, and uses Alation for our data catalog. The team also builds tooling for data engineers to transform and prepare data for analytics.