Head of SEO (d/f/m)
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 1060 colleagues and 58 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development.Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team.Grow with us!.Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Work from abroad: Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from abroad for a few weeks per year.(if it get along with business and team needs)
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (upon approval, as we prioritise the well-being of our employees and ensure that our dog policy is considerate of allergic individuals and prevents overcrowding on each office floor)
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the Central Station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
As the Head of SEO, you will have ownership in developing and executing the SEO strategy for ImmoScout, as well as for the subsidiary businesses Immoverkauf, Vermietet.de and Flowfact.
How your role will look like:
- SEO Strategy: Develop and implement an effective SEO strategy for ImmoScout24 and its subsidiary businesses.
- Exec comms: Present monthly executive summaries to the ImmoScout C-level leadership on SEO performance, ROI, costs and cases for invest (and de-invest) as appropriate.
- Leadership: Manage a team of 6 SEO experts and 1-2 Product Manager(s), including setting targets, managing budgets, and providing coaching and development opportunities.
- Product roadmap: Lead Product manager(s) in building & delivering the product roadmaps for ImmoScout24 content assets.
- Work cross functionally: Work shoulder-to-shoulder with product, tech, marketing, and analytics to negotiate win-win outcomes for Scout24. Possess the ability to understand perspectives of other functions, build trust, joint roadmaps and partnerships for success.
- Ability to influence: Identify trends in traffic data, develop action plans accordingly and make drive cross functional support for investment.
- Collaboration: Co-own with our SEA team the ROI of brand campaigns, drive keyword group and landing page synergies for all of Scout’s marketing activities.
- Ahead of the curve: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and search engine algorithms to ensure that the Scout group remains at the forefront of search marketing.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 7 years of experience in SEO, ideally with strong Product exposure or management.
- A proven track record of success in developing and executing SEO strategies for large, complex websites.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership skills by successfully managing and guiding cross-functional teams, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Proficient in managing up, with a track record of confidently presenting and effectively communicating complex information to C-level executives, ensuring alignment and driving strategic decision-making. (highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Excel and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex SEO concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with SEO tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.
If you are passionate about both SEO & Product and have the experience and skills required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als Scout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Wir können als Team nur dann unser Bestes geben, wenn du dich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlst. Wir heißen dich willkommen, so wie du bist. Bring dein wahres Ich mit in unser Team, das ein sicherer Raum für jede Person ist, mit allen geschlechtlichen und sexuellen Identitäten, Hautfarben, ethnischen Herkünften, Staatsbürgerschaften, Abstammungen, Religionen und Weltanschauungen, Behinderungen, Altern oder Familienständen.
Bei Anfragen zur Chancengleichheit in unseren Rekrutierungsprozessen wenden Sie sich bitte an [email protected].