Senior Sales Digitization Manager (d/f/m)
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course).
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
How your role will look like:
- Product Ownership for the B2B subscription growth process and system setup. This means organization of work in a cross functional team, steering related projects and owning the long-term vision.
- Substantiation of the long term growth strategy by creating Insights and Analytics on revenue-related data
- Concepting and Implementation of Data-Driven Sales processes and initiatives in order to make data a key sales asset
- Strengthening of a multi-channel sales approach by empowering sales to use digital channels for customer contacts
- Working cross functional for all data-related customer interactions to push an integrated approach across sales, product, marketing and service
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical, consulting or technical role
- Proficiency in extracting (with SQL), handling and structuring large amounts of data in order to gain actionable insights
- Ability to think strategically and break roadmaps down into operationable concepts and tasks
- Good track record in pricing or sales projects with direct revenue impact
- Strong communication skills – you love working in cross-functional teams where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly.
- Ideally you already have lateral leadership experience
- Knowledge of CRM-, Data- or Marketing Automation Technologies is a plus
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Wir als Scout24 schätzen und fördern die Vielfalt, die unsere Mitarbeitenden in das Unternehmen einbringen. Denn wir sind davon überzeugt, dass genau diese Vielfalt die Basis unseres Erfolgs ist. Wir können als Team nur dann unser Bestes geben, wenn du dich als Person sicher, geschätzt und respektiert fühlst. Wir heißen dich willkommen, so wie du bist. Bring dein wahres Ich mit in unser Team, das ein sicherer Raum für jede Person ist, mit allen geschlechtlichen und sexuellen Identitäten, Hautfarben, ethnischen Herkünften, Staatsbürgerschaften, Abstammungen, Religionen und Weltanschauungen, Behinderungen, Altern oder Familienständen.
Bei Anfragen zur Chancengleichheit in unseren Rekrutierungsprozessen wenden Sie sich bitte an [email protected].